The ‘Helle Mitte’ clinic already records the patient’s personal need for professional discharge management when they are admitted. To ensure a seamless transition from inpatient treatment to further outpatient treatment or, for example, a rehabilitation measure, an individual discharge plan is drawn up by the interdisciplinary team if required.
- Outpatient follow-up visit(s) for inspection of the wound and, if necessary, for determining further treatment measures
- Preparation and forwarding of a detailed doctor’s letter to the referring doctor
- Determining further outpatient therapies (for example, physiotherapy, rehabilitation measures)
- Arranging outpatient care services
- Establishing contact to advice centres, self-help groups, authorities
Our social service is an important component of discharge management that is also available to you for further post-discharge measures (for example, health and employment law concerns, individual support offers).
A contact person for discharge management is available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm and on Saturday/Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm to answer any individual questions concerning these follow-up treatment services. Please call +49 (0)30 9928-8531.