We do not only care for patients during their stay at our clinic; we also support our patients after they have been discharged. For this purpose, our social service is also there to support you – in addition to our medical team, nursing staff and physiotherapists. Our social worker helps you to prepare for your discharge and advises you during your stay on various topics that may be related to your post-discharge care.
Health and social law concerns
- Initiation of inpatient and outpatient follow-up treatments
- Incapacity to work
- Sick pay
- Exemption from the statutory co-payment of health insurance fund
- Travel costs
- German Disabilities Act
- Health and long-term care insurance benefits as well as benefits according to SGB II and XII (German Social Code – Books II and XII)
- Assistance with organising needs-based aids, meals on wheels
- Arranging outpatient care services
- Establishing contact to advice centres, self-help groups, authorities
– Monday to Thursday between 10 am and 2 pm
Your Social Service:
Social pedagogue B. A.
|Tel.||+49 (0)30 / 99 288 538|
The social service is part of our discharge management that involves the entire clinic staff across all disciplines.
A contact person is always available from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 7 pm and at the weekend between 10 am and 2 pm to answer any questions concerning these follow-up treatment services. Please call +49 (0)30 9928-8531.